Saturday, August 15, 2015

The Idea

So I am building a 2 Player Bartop Arcade system and I thought it would be a good idea to write a blog about how I am going to do the build process. For anyone else out there who is interested. Also please ignore the dates in these posts It's so I can keep the build going from top to bottom in Blogger.


I have been wanting to build one for quite sometime now but I was not too sure what gaming system I could run in one. Then I stumbled upon this Raspberry Pi device that is loaded with tons of old school video games. I found this person on Facebook selling them all pre loaded and good to go with 2 SNES style USB controllers. It's called a Micro Cade and it comes with 15,000 games, HDMI Cable, Power Cord, 2 X SNES style USB controllers and instructions on how to use it. I have played quite a few games and there is no lag on the new tv's I have even tested it on a 70" LCD screen with surround sound and it works perfect! Check out the Facebook page on how to buy one click the below picture.


Once my Micro Cade arrived that's when I started looking on ebay for USB arcade sticks/buttons that could possibly work with this device. So I ended up purchasing the below sticks/buttons from china there is tons on ebay so check them out. I went for the black design as pictured below.

No comments:

Post a Comment