Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Final Build!

I positioned my screen and mounted it using the blocks and straps that are supplied. They work perfect!

Once the unit was pretty much ready I peeled everything off and put the clear gloss perspex in front of the screen. The perspex and the black edging on the unit really gives it the WOW factor. It really does make it look amazing. I am totally stoked with how the build turned out! Now it's time for me to school for brothers in Street Fighter.



I am keen to get some sort of marquee graphic for the front of it down the track I just don't know what design I am after at this stage. I know there were quite a few people following this blog as they were keen to build an arcade unit out of the Raspberry Pi. If you have any questions during your build process please feel free to email me at mitch3d@gmail.com and I would be happy to help!


Updated!! Marquee Graphic done!



No comments:

Post a Comment