Saturday, August 8, 2015

Setting up Player 2

I don't have any pictures of it yet but setting up Player 2 is fairly easy. I just made sure on the Player 2 USB convertor I plugged everything in to the exact same place as the Player 1 USB convertor. then I went back through the sudo nano /opt/retropie/configs/all/retroarch.cfg & the sudo nano /opt/retropie/emulators/pifba/fba2x.cfg and copied everything player 1 had for the button and stick setup and created the same thing but just change it from player1 to player 2.

You need to make sure that you uncomment input_player1_joypad_index = 0 and then the other one input_player2_joypad_index = 1.

My Mame section is not working 100% right now I need to look into that more when I figure it out I will post my Mame config section up too.

1 comment:

  1. Los vinilos BARTOP son la mejor manera de personalizar el mueble de tu recreativa ARCADE - BARTOP

    ReplyDelete